Monday, February 8, 2010

give me your Pennies!!!

Hello!
so sorry this has been so long, we have been running here and there

latley there have been a couple donations needed at school and at our church

Pennies for Patients ~ was at school and the kids all brought in change to donate to cancer patients thier age

Pennies for Peace ~ was at our church and is helping children in the middle east with school supplies

so the kids went after Daddys John Deere change can! they sorted and sorted


all the kids got scarfs, made my Jacobs Great Grandma
they loved them, thought they were so cool that she made them all  herself!


this Christmas Grandma Jane had the kids over for a day and they got to make a Ginger bread house
all Daniel wanted to do was eat the treats of the hous as fast as he could!

Matthew has a new Best friend, Kay he loves his Kay and her ITouch
and the puppies that lick the screen!



We hope you all are having a good new year, ( I know I am a couple months late)
our new year has been busy! busy! seems like we just keep running from one project to the next!
Love and Blessing sent to you all!
Nick and Amy
Savanna ~ Daniel ~ Matthew

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look, Amy!! Very nice!!
    The scarves look so cute on the kids!! Jacob's is JD green and yellow!

    Thanks for posting new pictures!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Those kida are growing up way too fast!! I miss all you guys so much. Can't wait for you to come visit and see my new house. I promise pics soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sneff, your kids are growing way to fast, I swear it seems like Matthew was born not so long ago! You really should come down and get my pennies!! I miss hanging out with you guys!
    Love - Kori

    ReplyDelete