Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumkin Days ~ Meeting Allie ~ Halloween ~ Keeping everyone healthy

Pumkin Days at Gonvick


Pioneer Farmers, came to Gonvick
took a drive together, they started in Leonard and drove to Gonvick,
We got to see all the Tractors roll into town wich is a great sight to see with my tractor loving boys,
They were jumping up  and down with excitment



They got to ride in this train a Grandfather had made each car is for his grandchildren,  they gave rides around Gonvick to the kids, they loved it and of course my boys didnt want to leave this fun ride.
Meeting Miss Allie and Playing


We got to see Aunt Stephy and Miss Allie,
the kids and her all got along so well, they wanted to bring Allie home with us


Savanna and Allie hit it off to cuddling and playing together


As it has gotten colder her we put in a Doggie door for Molly Sally and Fred.
I had lost Matthew one evening, and heard him giggling in the garage... here I found him, laying with Molly and Sally

Once opon a time in October


you ask why am I taking a picture of  my kids looking out the window....
its snowing, our leaves havent fell yet and was early october here!

Happy Halloween


these cute trick or treaters cam and visited me at the Hotel,
Jacob the Clown
Savanna the sassy kitty
Daniel the fast fighter jet pilot
Matthew as Clifford the big red dog

they were all so excited to be getting treats!


Daniel told us that he was a very fast fighter jet Pilot!



Matthew is taking care of himself, got to make sure everything is working ok!
We have had our second go of step here, so I suppose Matthew was getting us to mommy checking everyone over and figured he would help.

We have been busy once again, with running here and there
Thank you for checking in with us and seeing our pictures, leave us a comment so we know you were here!
hope you are all having a great fall
hugs and blessings
Nick, Amy, Savanna, Daniel, Matthew

4 comments:

  1. Again, thanks for posting pics of everything you have been up to! It is hard to believe that you guys have already had snow! That is crazy!I will not mention that all my windows are open at the moment letting the nice fall breeze into my houses, as the sun is shining! No, I will not mention that! Ha ha!
    Happy Halloween!
    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics!! Makes me not so homesick :) Love and miss you all sooo much!! Can't wait for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls,
    ans thanks Kori for not rubbing in your nice weather!! he! he! I know you miss it here!
    that was my plan stephy was to make you home sick and come home to us!! he! he!
    hugs girls, hope to see both you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pictures, Amy! I love the one of them looking out the window! How sweet! I think that's how we all were that day...pure craziness!!
    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving next week and thanks for posting!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete