Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Savanna and Daniel going to their first day of school



Savanna and Daniel
got their bikes and were ready to meet the bus

Today was the first day of Kindergarden for Daniel
and the first day of Second Grade for Savanna










Lets go...









Molly and Sally
were not sure about us walking down the drive way so early...







We made it before the bus did!!



















Fred followed us also...

apperently it was a long walk,  took atvantage of the empty seat and hopped in the stroller when we were waving good bye
















after removing Fred from his comfy spot, and Matthew got in, Fred jumped back in for the ride home

can you say spoiled Kitty!













Everyone survied the first day of school
even mommy!!
 Matthew I think enjoyed his time with mommy to himself
~ Thank you for checking in ~

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! I teared up looking at the pictures. I miss those cute kiddos!! Fred is a spoiled kitty!! That was adorable. Love and miss you all!!

    Auntie Stephi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can't believe that Daniel is in Kindergarten already! Yikes, that would make me cry! I did not know you had two dogs and a cat! I feel out of the loop!
    Love - Kori

    ReplyDelete