Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello!!!

Here we go, this is my attempt too start a blog, because of all the other family blogs I feel alittle behind. So here is alittle about us to get started!!


Hope everyones summer is going well, ours is going crazy and way to fast!


On the way to IL in July, the kids have been facinated by going through different states so Daddy hopped in the back of the van to show them how we were going to get to IL from MN. Matthew was a little confused with this!








my good friends from high school all got together with my sister and played in Fargo for an afternoon, was great fun, Daniel didnt want to go home.











Matthew playing on his horsey, he love sitting on this watching the kids run around the yard!









our little Starlets ready for thier girls trip to Mall of America
Our girls trip was with Grandma Jane and Aunty Audrey and we met up with our cousins and more aunties one the way down and all stayed together, it was lots of fun! We went to see the american Doll store, wich now Savanna is saving up for, they are so cute.
I was so excited to see
the QVC store in the mall! there are so many stores, it was a shopping over load for me! Savanna and I could have shopped for days
we loved it!





Happy Birthday to Daniel he was 5 on July 27th!!!
Love and hope you enjoy our pictures!
Nicholas, Amy, Savanna, Daniel, Matthew

3 comments:

  1. YEA!! I am so excited you guys have a blog now too!! Now I can keep track of you while I am gone. Makes me happy!! Love you guys:)

    Auntie Stephi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so excited about your blog! I will begin stalking it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not get the invoice about the new blog until today! Yay for your blog! I can decorate the background if you want me too!
    love all the pics and I will see you this week!
    Love - Kori

    ReplyDelete